Who we are
Our website address is: http//:gourmet-project.eu. We are an EU funded project. This project has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under grant agreement No 825299. Click here to find out about our project partners.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
We collect personal data to enhance our website performance. The details of personal data we have collect is below.
Cookies & Analytics
This access data includes:
- The name of the web page or file requested by you
- The date and time of access
- Your browser type and version
- Your operating system
- The referrer URL (= the page you previously visited)
- Your IP address and the requesting provider. We anonymized the IP addresses by 2 byte(s)
- We only use this data for statistical purposes and to optimize and securely operate this website. This data is not related to specific individuals. This data will not be merged or compiled with other data sources. We reserve the right to examine this data retrospectively when concrete evidence of unlawful use has been made known to us.
To track visitors, Matomo (Piwik) by default uses 1st party cookies, set on the domain of this website. You can exclude yourself from being tracked by clicking on the opt out checkbox on this page.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
This website uses plugins for the social network Twitter (Twitter Inc., 1355 Market Street, Suite 900, San Francisco, CA 94103, USA).
We use the plugin to display most recent tweets by GoURMET project on the footer of this website.
If you want to disable cookies, you can do so by changing your browser settings (instructions for Chrome, Firefox, Safari).
How long we retain your data
- All visits and actions raw data are deleted after 12 months 5 days.
- All aggregated reports are deleted after 12 months.
- All session cookies are deleted after 30 minutes.
What rights you have over your data
You can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
You can email us via firstname.lastname@example.org. If you get in touch with us via email, your contact info is stored in order to process the request and answer follow-up questions. We do not share your contact information without your consent.